Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will offer impeccable editing and proofreading services

I will offer impeccable editing and proofreading services












About:

Hello dear clients,

Welcome to my gig!

I will proofread any papers you may have and ensure they are impeccable..

I will ensure conformity to the instructions is done, the correct formatting type is followed, good English, clear writing and any other common requirements. I will then tell you the flaws and how you can correct them.

I offer the BEST DEALS and AFFORDABLE prices with FAST DELIVERY.

I proofread and edit all types of jobs.

Just hit my inbox and get the work done!!

****Please contact me first before ordering to ensure that I am available to handle your order and confirm the price****.

P.S:

1. The assistance I offer is not to be submitted to any institution of higher learning, but ONLY serves as a guidance / assistance as you tackle your essay.

2. I do not offer any guarantee for grades in universities. This owes to the fact that grades are determined by third parties and follows a process that I have no control whatsoever.

3. Unlimited revisions are allowed only if there are no changes to the initial instructions that were provided.

Reviews


wajdi99:wonderful work

jennifferwrite:An amazing client.

maimionie:It would be better if the seller provide more priviledge for a royal customer. Thanks anyway for prompt service.

jennifferwrite:Outstanding Experience!

maimionie:I was satisfied and happy to work with her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment