Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will NOT give "False Promises" to acquire your project NOR have you purchase my gigs under false pretenses. + See More

I will NOT give "False Promises" to acquire your project NOR have you purchase my gigs under false pretenses. + See More












About:

Message me before ordering for a 50% Discounted rate 

This Gig is for Proofreading your BUSINESS DOCUMENT.
(ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY!) ☢ MS WORD FILE ONLY


NOTE:
Proofreading involves checking an almost-final document or publication for errors.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This gig  DOES NOT involve checking/editing the flow of the copy and effectiveness of the message.
IT DOES NOT INVOLVE REWORDING TEXTS.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

✹Need a KILLER Proofreader?✹

Get your Business Copy/Article/Document professionally checked for
  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Capitalization
  • Word usage

I am well read and articulate and you will find that my work fulfills ALL your requirements.

So ORDER NOW!

What's Included:

☑ 2000 WORDS content proofread.
☑ Changes marked by 'TRACK CHANGES' feature on MS Word.

What's required from you:

☑ Your document in ENGLISH (I do NOT do translations).
☑ Your document must be in Microsoft WORD format (I do NOT do conversions).
☑ U.S English or U.K English (Please choose one)

Delivery Time:

☑ 24 hours


[Exclusively on Fiverr]

Reviews


sensalytics:very fast and did was written in the gig description

annaxingli:Fast and high-quality delivery, I definitely will be back. Thanks for you help!

djgodknows:Thank you! It was a pleasure!

mozz1e:Good experience

djgodknows:Thank you! A pleasure...


No comments:

Post a Comment