Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will never compromise on quality 5.0 (61 reviews) Contact Me From Nigeria Member since Jul 2017 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery about 8 hours I have loved to write forever! Now I make a living out of writing, curating and developing high-quality content.

I will never compromise on quality 5.0 (61 reviews) Contact Me From Nigeria Member since Jul 2017 Avg. Response Time 2 hours Recent Delivery about 8 hours I have loved to write forever! Now I make a living out of writing, curating and developing high-quality content.












About:

Hello there,

Thanks for checking out my gig.

Most times, you can't help those "tiny" errors. Even after you read the text a lot of times, those embarrassing mistakes won't just go away until you a get a professional to check it out. I am that professional! You can't help those errors, and I can't help correcting them.

This gig offers:
  • Contextual spelling checks, both US and UK English.
  • Grammar corrections, I obey the numerous rules of grammar the way they should be obeyed.
  • Writing style check and correction to ensure message clarity.
  • Sentence structure check and correction.
  • Punctuation check and correction.
  • Subject-verb and noun-pronoun agreement.

I will edit the text and deliver in 2 versions, one where the changes are tracked and the other with the changes effected. 
 I assure you that I will manually go through every word in your text.

All documents should please be in any of the Microsoft Word formats. Privacy is guaranteed; I will sign a Non Disclosure Agreement if necessary.

You can send me a message if everything you need is not covered here.

I intend doing this for a while, so I would never take shortcuts with quality.






Reviews


sttrawbarry:great job

omeokotete:Great buyer. Thanks once again.

levsemenov:Great texts) Thanks

omeokotete:Always a pleasure

musicalmelody1:Great experience with this seller! She delivered fantastic content as required in a fast timeframe! Will buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment