Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit your books and document

I will professionally proofread and edit your books and document












About:

Hi there,

Before placing an order, Kindly contact me first

As an experienced writer, I appreciate the work of other writers too. If you have given your writing job for other writers to do them for you, or if you have done the writing yourself and you want it to pass through a proper Proofreading and editing stage, then do not go elsewhere looking for that to be done for you. 
I will completely Proofread and edit your work (Books or Document  etc) while making sure that the content and ideas of the write-up remain intact. 

The experience I have with English language comes from the numerous papers and articles I have written over the years.

With over 9 years of professional experience, I have become sensitive to errors on any English write-up which makes me easily spot them (errors)

What this service will cover
Checking of :
  • Contextual spellings
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Sentence structure and
  • Vocabulary enhancement
 
Do you have Less that 5000 words or document with over 30,000 words?
Kindly message me to discuss your project.

Also, If you have a specific request for your project, kindly send me a message

Reviews


contentwriter47:Superb quality and great delivery. Seller proofread and edited my document professionally. I am happy with the work. Highly recommended!

joycewritings:Outstanding Experience. Thank you

ivy_promoter:Great job.i recommend you

joycewritings:Great Experience! Thank you

ivy_promoter:Amazing and quality service delivered. I will come back and also recommend for buyers


No comments:

Post a Comment