Wednesday, March 28, 2018

I will proofread, edit, and rewrite your documents

I will proofread, edit, and rewrite your documents












About:

You are warmly welcome to my gig.

I am available to help you rewrite any of your documents. A perfect result is assured. 

As we all know that before a publication can be made, one of the most important steps to be taken is to run a check for errors in the already written document (article, novel, .....). This check is what we know as proofreading, editing and critiquing

Proofreading, editing and critiquing are done by experts, and not just any kind of person. Even if you are an English expert, you need to allow other experts to proofread your documents for you, critique it by giving you the areas where to make amendments, and edit it by correcting all available errors. It is only after this is done that your document can be made publicized. 

Since you are reading this gig, I already know that you are in need of a proofreader. I am available for you, and ready to satisfy you to the fullest. 

What I offer

Rewrite 1000 words for just $10
proofread and edit 1000 words for $15
Proofread, edit and critique 1000 words $25

Reviews


vinpreetkaur:always opt him for my work.

samperfect:thanks. she is simply the best

vinpreetkaur:I always prefer to give the order to her, because she always follows my instructions. easy to work with.

samperfect:I always love to work with her. and I will always continue to work.

vinpreetkaur:always opt him for my work.


No comments:

Post a Comment