Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1,500 words within 24 hours

I will proofread and edit 1,500 words within 24 hours












About:

For only $5, I will proofread and edit up to 1,500 words within 24 hours.

 

Larger document? See the packages or message me for a custom offer.


24 hours too long? Message me for a custom offer.

 

I will proofread and edit for:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Sentence structure
  • Wordiness
  • Redundancy
  • Vocabulary choice


My service also includes:

  • Revisions made using Microsoft Word Track Changes
  • You will receive one edited document showing the fixes and one clean document that is ready for publication

  

My service does not include:

  • Writing or rewriting*
  • Formatting or referencing 
  • Feedback or critique

 

*If you are not sure that your document needs rewriting, simply send me a preview of your document and I will let you know if you do.

 

Please note that I do not create academic work – this gig is proofreading and editing only.

 

I do not accept:

  • PDFs, Google Docs, PowerPoints, images or other file types
  • Erotica, horror, paranormal, or graphic adult content

 

With over 800 positive reviews on Fiverr, I am confident I can provide you a quality proofreading and editing service.


- Jonathan

Reviews


sirtis:Works great as always!

alexster:Thanks a lot!)

herenextyear:Good attention to detail as always.

ratschisk:Thank you very much! I will order again! take care

alexster:Thanks a lot)


No comments:

Post a Comment