Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 25000 words

I will proofread and edit up to 25000 words












About:

Hi, are you looking for a good PROOFREADER and a prolific EDITOR?. You have come to the right place.

I am a professional writer and I will use my excellent writing skills and good command of English as well as my good grammar skills to professionally proofread and edit any work you want.

My proofreading and editing service checks:
  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling
  • Tense issues
  • Sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Redundancy.


Examples of the projects I accept:
  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents.

Note: You will be getting two documents, one showing ALL the corrections made and the other with a polished, refined content.


Thank you in advance!
Sterling Writer



Reviews


alzhowri:yes thanks for the good job.

sterlingwriter0:Nice working with him.

kwills718:followed my directions well, has a promising future

sterlingwriter0:Thank you. I had an outstanding experience working with you

alzhowri:yes thanks for the good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment