Friday, March 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your turkish text within 24 hours

I will proofread and edit your turkish text within 24 hours












About:

►►►Level 2 Seller with 100% Positive Reviews◄◄◄

Simply order this gig, and I will professionally proofread and edit any Turkish document up to 1,000 words within 24 hours. 

My proofreading and editing service includes:
  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks,
  • Tense issues,
  • Readability,
  • Consistency,
  • Copyediting,

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 24 hours! I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule. Please message me before ordering a gig so we can determine your needs and ensure we are a great match.

I offer 100% customer satisfaction, so if you're not satisfied with your translation, I will make all of the possible changes and corrections needed. Nobody can top that! 

►►►MORE THAN 400 SATISFIED CUSTOMERS! ◄◄◄

It cannot be a coincidence, huh?

Reviews


fuadaliyev:Great and very helpful as always. If he wasn't that great, I wouldn't order even the second time. Just an FYI this is my 5th order ;)

brodomain:It is always a pleasure to work with Fuad. He is one of the best Youtubers here on Turkey. Beyond just providing him with my proofreading service, he is also enlightening me with his amazing, educational videos! Thanks! (:

fuadaliyev:Burak is great as always!

brodomain:That's very kind of you! Thanks! (:

ruudruud:Thank you for proofreading the Turkish texts for my website. And of course for testing the website! I will tip you because your feedback was very helpful. Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment