Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit for you

I will proofread and edit for you












About:

Professional • Affordable • Fast

 

Professional · Affordable · Fast: Our quick and reasonably priced English editing services are available around the clock. Let us be your one-stop shop for all your professional proofreading needs!

 

If you have a larger document than this, send me a private message and I will make you a mouth-watering. custom offer.  

My proofreading and editing service includes:

  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Tenses related issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structures 
  • Improve Readability
  • Consistency
  • Brevity checks
  • Copyediting
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard


All of this will be done and order delivered within 24 hours (usually less)

NOTE: I accept ALL kinds of documents.

Reviews


finejob:Good communication and timely delivery. Thank you.

emmajoll:She's a dedicated professional with high-quality knowledge and skills, great communication and fast delivery service. I will order again. Highly recommend service to anyone on here. Thank you for the nice work done. 5 stars

editor_pro10:Look forward to working with you on other projects. Thanks so much!

professionalbae:I'm really pleased. The job was done with utmost efficiency. Highly recommended!

editor_pro10:Awesome Experience... Thank you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment