Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will Provide Proofreading and Editing of 1500 words

I will Provide Proofreading and Editing of 1500 words












About:

********  I Will Do Proofreading And Editing *******


I will PROOFREAD and EDIT your documents for grammar, punctuation, and spelling using my professional skills in proofreading and editing.

If you have a larger document than this, send me a private message and I will make you a 

mouth-watering custom offer.  


Types of content include: 

  • Articles
  • Blog posts
  • Business plans
  • Website copy 
  • Work projects
  • Book content
  • or any other customized content you have 

I will track all edits and changes according to your needs. 


My proofreading and editing service includes:

1.  Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
2. Tense issues
3. Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure 
4. Readability
5. Consistency
6. Brevity checks
7. Copy editing
8. Microsoft Word Track Changes as standard
9. Consistency
10. Copy Editing


All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within 6 hours! I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule.


Leave the grammar to me and let's get started! 


Have a question? I am super responsive

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment