Friday, March 30, 2018

I will provide professional proofreading and editing services

I will provide professional proofreading and editing services












About:

I have a lot of internal work experience as a book publisher and as a full time freelance professional.

 I will provide an accurate quality content editing service. I have proofread over 300 books, content edited more than 40 and copy-edited more than 20. I have worked with newbies as well as well-known authors and many non-native speakers English speakers. Now, I would like to help you prepare your book for publication

As a content publisher, I look at your entire book. This includes structure, organization, content, presentation, flow and ideas (more signs and arguments in fiction). I will also identify gaps in content, inconsistencies and readability issues.

I return your book full of comments with suggestions and recommendations, as well as a large commentary. Structural editing is usually done before copy editing.

Note: I primarily work in Microsoft Word using track changes and comment functions. I can also mark-up PDF files, but I can not make direct changes to a PDF file.

If you're not sure what type of editing service you need, you can send me a message before buying an order and we can analyze your needs.

 

Reviews


betty_02:\

wikiauthor:Thanks for entrusting your task to me.Glad you love it.

betty_02:\

wikiauthor:Thanks for entrusting your task to me.Glad you love it.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment