Friday, March 30, 2018

I will give your business a DISTINCT identity 5.0 (333 reviews) Contact Me From Nigeria Member since Mar 2017 Avg. Response Time 3 hours Recent Delivery about 18 hours I am Victoria Reagan, I am one of few professionally trained writers offering their services on Fiverr and a qualified CertTESOL English teacher. English is my first language. I am a graduate with an honors degree in linguistics. + See More

I will give your business a DISTINCT identity 5.0 (333 reviews) Contact Me From Nigeria Member since Mar 2017 Avg. Response Time 3 hours Recent Delivery about 18 hours I am Victoria Reagan, I am one of few professionally trained writers offering their services on Fiverr and a qualified CertTESOL English teacher. English is my first language. I am a graduate with an honors degree in linguistics. + See More












About:

I am a professionally trained writer and a qualified CertTESOL English teacher. I am a graduate with an honors degree in linguistics from a top university in U.S. English is my first language and I have over 10 years of proofreading and editing experience.

 

My services include:

  • Proofread and edit up to 1,000 words in 24 hours.
  • Spelling, grammar and punctuation correction made.
  • Improve sentence structure and flow.
  • Reduce repetition, redundancies, and wordiness.
  • Use most appropriate words to express your ideas.

I proofread and edit all styles/genres of writing,  eBook (fiction, and non-fiction), blog posts, articles, website content, essays, term papers, resumes, manuscripts, letters, memos, scripts, business plans, advertising copy, brochures,  journal articles, stories.

I can edit using American or British English.

I read every word and proofread your document manually. My goal is to make sure your document stand out!

 

I will deliver:

  • One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all edits accepted and comments removed


PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW AND YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.

Greatthinker

Reviews


slattery8:Excellent as always.

greatthinker09:It was nice working with you.

worddoctor17:Love your work, would definitely order for more

greatthinker09:It was nice working with you.

highlander:This gig saved me a TON of work!


No comments:

Post a Comment