Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will professionally provide proofreading and editing

I will professionally provide proofreading and editing












About:

Make no mistake - I am the best proofreader you will encounter here on FIVERR

Need a speedy, precise, high quality service? Just send me your DOCUMENT and I will get it back to you within 24 hours.

I'm an experienced journalist and proofreader who can edit and proofread articles, essays, website copy, fiction and non-fiction, corporate communications, press releases, blogs, reports and any other kind of text.
.
I guarantee that your written English will be flawless, smooth and enjoyable to read. 

In order for you to easily see which words and phrases that I edited, I will deliver your work using MS Word's 'Tracked Changes.' This can be especially useful for non-native English speaking clients, as it can really help you to see your mistakes and improve your spoken and written English. 

WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THIS GIG:
1. Traceable edits using MS Word
2. Flawless spelling, grammar, syntax and punctuation corrections
3. Brief ideas to improve flow and clarity
4. Honesty, integrity and discretion

PLEASE NOTE - I do not do rewrites for academic work. I will only proofread for students whose institutions and departments allow paid proofreading.

  ORDER NOW

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment