Friday, March 30, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing

I will do proofreading and editing












About:

I am a graduate from United international University in Bangladesh. I am a professional  proofreader. I will do editing,grammatical,spelling and tense mistakes., These are my passion. I am very expert in English grammar,spelling and punctuation.If you trust me I will do your work with properly and sincerely. I always love my work. So you can call me about your work.

 I provide professional, secure and confidential proofreading and editing services.

What I checks
i) Grammar, punctuation, and quotation errors
ii) Spelling
iii) Capitalization
iv) Comma usages
v) Tenses
vi) Logical Flow and Sentence Structure
vii) Rephrase poor sentence structures

Note: I accept all kinds of documents.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment