Friday, March 30, 2018

I will be your professional proofreader and editor

I will be your professional proofreader and editor












About:

I am a professional editor, proofreader, and copywriter with an English degree from a top university in the U.S. I have more than 15 years of experience in proofreading and editing of college coursework, academic & technical documents, brochures, e-books, blog posts, full books, and many more.

WHAT YOU GET:

  • Grammar & punctuation
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Syntax errors
  • Readability, paraphrasing for poor sentence structure.
  • Repetition
  • Paragraph issues
  • Passive sentences
  • Make sure the document reads well.
  • Proper use of US and UK English as required
  • Friendly and fast customer service
  • I will maintain the tone and language of your writing style

 EFFECTIVE TREATMENT PLAN TO OUR CLIENTS:

Achieving your aim is our top most priority, no preferential treatment, we treat our clients equally with good conduct and behavior regarding zero tolerance for error or mistake. If your document is more than 6000 words contact via message for an attractive price.

We rectify errors, mistakes, at zero charge. Our services are unlimited 24 hours of response regarding to your questions and complains.

 ORDER NOW! ORDER NOW!! ORDER NOW!!!

Reviews


lucy_jones:Delivered as promised. 5 star service!

markdezzk:Outstanding buyer

sophiamia105:Markdezzk response were very professional and helpful, I received quality editing and a professional outlook for my book. I recommend this seller for quality and affordable proofreading always. The experience is outstanding!

markdezzk:Outstanding buyer.

maddamm:It was incredible fast :) Thank you again for helping me Mark!


No comments:

Post a Comment