Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will edit and proofread your article or document

I will edit and proofread your article or document












About:

Writing can easily take its toll on you especially if you are writing long pieces of text and need to bring out different story lines within your writing. It is therefore common to make some grammar mistakes or even accidentally omit some words.

In such a situation, a second pair of eyes is what you need to catch these small but grave mistakes. With a background in creative writing and 3 years hands-on experience as an editor, I have have a keen eye for catching even the tiniest mistake. I understand common mistakes that people make and can easily root them out.

Therefore, if you need your work proofread, I am more than willing to lend you an extra set of eyes.

PLEASE NOTE:

★  Documents less than 5000 words are delivered within 24 hours. If yours is longer than this, please CONTACT ME FIRST before placing an order.
✮  If you are unsure of how to place an order, write me a message explaining the type of document you have and I will send you a custom order.







Reviews


besiktasbogazic:thanks very much

superbeewriters:Outstanding experience!

melina1237:very fast and responsive to communication/requests.

superbeewriters:Am glad I could help. Thank You!

nooras:The seller gave me what i want on time


No comments:

Post a Comment