Friday, March 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your documents up to 1500 words.

I will proofread and edit your documents up to 1500 words.












About:

I specialize in proofreading;editing and translating emails, messages, presentations, or documents in all subject area in English and in French. I will focus on surface errors such as misspellings and mistakes in grammar and punctuation. If needed, I can provide minor rewrites. This means, if something is written incorrectly or needs "fine tuning", I will change it to make it grammatically correct. 

There are some sellers that offer 1,000 or even 2,000 words for their basic Gig. I offer up to 500 words for my basic $5 Gig Package because I invest quality time and won't rush through what you provide.

I will:

  • Work with almost any kind of format from images to PDF and Word documents.
  • Check spelling.
  • Check grammar.
  • Check punctuation.
  • Check sentence structure.
  • Provide minor rewrites, if I feel it's needed.

Please Note: 

  • I DO NOT accept orders over 1,500 words.
  • I DO NOT write or rewrite content. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment