Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will professionally proofread and edit your writing, 5000 words

I will professionally proofread and edit your writing, 5000 words












About:

I can provide very prompt and professional quality proofreading and editing to any type of writing! All writing, of any kind, should be looked over by a different pair of eyes than the author. It helps if that pair of eyes happens to belong to an English teacher with years of experience editing and proofreading people's writing. That very pair of eyes lives in my head! Not only can I provide you painless and professional proofreading and editing, I can finish your project very quickly, offer my services for no extra charge after any major revisions you may need to make, and I can do this all for an incredibly low price anyone could afford!

Reviews


alexandra160890:Thank you so much!

dominicsnyder:The buyer was flexible and easy to work with.

rinatkabiyev:You have done an amazing job in very short time. Thanks a lot.

dominicsnyder:This buyer was very flexible and understanding. Great experience.

sgkindle:Dominic is great to work with, good to get a second set of eyes on your writing by someone who is an English teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment