Friday, March 30, 2018

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader

I will be your book editor and professional proofreader












About:

Let the Bestselling BOOK EDITOR Take Your Improve Your BOOK Readability!

One of the factors considered when writing a BOOK is READABILITY, which is the secret of best sellers. To help you achieve this, I will carefully proofread and edit your book carefully word by word to ensure that all errors are corrected, I have an eagle eye to spot mistakes that even the best EDITORS in the industry would miss.

I hold an M.A. in English Literature. In the past years, I have worked as an English Lecturer, with a proven track record to show for my adeptness in this field.

I will check the following and apply a consistent style to your book:

  • Capitalization
  • Spelling 
  • Hyphenation
  • Abbreviations
  • Punctuation 
  • Numbers
  • Grammar
  • Syntax
  • Usage, E.T.C

I will also suggest improvement on the following issues:

  • Clarity
  • Awkward sentence structure
  • Readability And More

Your book is your baby, so I will work hard to preserve your unique voice and style while ensuring your message is passed clearly to your audience.

I do accept documents of any size; I will PROOFREAD AND EDIT 1500 words for just $5.

I look forward to working with you. Contact me now!

Linda

Reviews


laszlo_makay:Outstanding Experience!

flawlessarticle:Another great job, I raise my cap for this seller. Thank you

jtisd6905:Got my life much better

kamranmaqbool1:Great seller!\nI'm impressed with his work.\nI'll use his service 7 times again \nHighly recommend to everyone.

writearticles1:Keep up the good work


No comments:

Post a Comment