Saturday, March 31, 2018

I will proofread any document up to 1500 words

I will proofread any document up to 1500 words












About:


Need a second set of eyes? Looking for someone who can offer a professional service for a low price? Then you've clicked on the right gig.

I can proofread your document for spelling, grammar, punctuation, and clarity up to 1500 words. Have a longer piece? Just separate it into portions and list each one as a new order.

I have a Bachelor of Fine Art from an American University, as well as a Master's of Art and  Master's of Fine Art in Creative Writing.

I can also offer coverage or critique of your creative piece, if you so desire.

Reviews


marketingtax:Outstanding Experience!

marketingtax:Outstanding Experience!

nkanney:Thank you so much!

marketingtax:Outstanding Experience!

monmarmac:Nice work once again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment