Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit your letter or text

I will proofread and edit your letter or text












About:

I will review and edit your letter or text to ensure that it has proper wording, punctuation and a comfortable flow. I will take away redundant information and I may add text to ensure that the message you’re wanting to convey is properly expressed.

I have been proofreading, editing and preparing documents (Letters, Contracts, Speeches, etc) for the past 13 years. I am incredibly articulate and pay close attention to detail, while at the same time, imagining myself as the reader of the finished product to ensure that the comfortably aspect of the writing is there.

With a Basic Gig I will suggest major changes and make and minor adjustment your writing needs (such as punctuation)

With a Standard Gig, I will fully edit your text to ensure that not only is punctuation addressed, but also ensure that the most effective verbiage is used to express your point. I may add information to better convey your message, and I may remove text if it is redundant and takes away from the letter.

With a Premium Gig, I will write the perfect letter from scratch for you (with the guidance and information you provide.)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment