Friday, March 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit any document

I will proofread and edit any document












About:

Fiverr's highest rated proofreader/editor. You can purchase this gig with confidence in the service.

$5 per 1,250 words of content

My proofreading and editing service covers an array of documents, including:
  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing 
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents

The size of your document is not an issue; I consistently edit documents ranging from 1,250 words to 150,000 words each week.

My proofreading and editing service checks:
  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling 
  • Tense issues
  • Sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Redundancy

My service also includes:
  • Copyediting for stylistic improvements
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes enabled

I do not accept:
  • Excessively broken English
  • PDF files

If you have any requirements beyond what is listed, simply drop me a message for a quick response.

~ MrProofReading 

Please note: This gig does not include rewriting/formatting. 

Reviews


elimam:Great communication and excellent service.\nWill definitely use again.

mrproofreading:Thank you so much!

jacamacika:Finally! After using 2 other proofreaders (which didn't do their job right, only took my money) I found Daniel. I'm so happy with your work and the fast delivery. He proofread and edited 1500 words for me in no time. No errors no complaints at all. I'm happy I found your gig and I will save you in my favorites for eventually future business. Thanks

screentalk:Perfect as always.

mrproofreading:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment