Friday, March 30, 2018

I will do comprehensive Proofreading of 10,000 words

I will do comprehensive Proofreading of 10,000 words












About:

I know what you write is more than just words on paper. Over 95% of people stop reading when your writings don’t take hold of their attention. 

I am a Native speaker with Masters in English under my belt and have a proofreading experience of 5 years. My service comprises:

 

  • Consistency
  • Sentence Structure
  • Grammar
  • Content Flow
  • Alteration of awkward words/sentences
  • Punctuation
  • In-depth Proofreading/editing

 

You will get back your document the way you want it-   ON TIME & ERROR-FREE

 

NOTE: I DO NOT USE ANY SOFTWARE FOR ANY OF MY WORK. ALL MY PROOFREADING/EDITING IS STRINGENTLY MANUAL.

 

KINDLY PROVIDE THE DOCUMENT IN (.doc) FORMAT.

 

Looking forward to work with you :)

 

 

 

Reviews


stephenshaiken:I liked that he read the book and did a line-by-line review as opposed to just using a program to scan the manuscript. Willing to pay more for that service.

proof_editor01:Outstanding Experience!

tieraki:The work was carried out qualitatively and a day ahead of schedule

proof_editor01:Thank you so much for your valued feedback :)

tengelbach:Well done, thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment