Friday, March 30, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing

I will do proofreading and editing












About:

I am an excellent writer, and I can make your writing better! For $5, my hawk eyes will spot proofreading errors and edit your document of up to 5000 words for grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, sentence structure errors, and repetition with two rounds of proofreading and editing. I'll have your document polished and perfected quickly so that you can submit/publish it without worrying about errors. I will also ensure I track changes so as for you to get the edited spots. I have a strong career and academic background in writing and editing. I'm the one to work my magic on your writing! 

If your order is larger than 5000 words, please order multiple gigs. For orders larger than 15000 words, please contact me first to confirm availability and delivery time.  

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment