Thursday, March 29, 2018

I will professionally proofread 5000 words within 5 days

I will professionally proofread 5000 words within 5 days












About:


I'm a full-time professional editor and proofreader with more than 5 years of experience.

As an editor, I've worked on magazine articles, novels, web content, ebooks, blog posts, resumes, and many other projects for a wide variety of clients. 

I'm detail oriented and eagle eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential. 

I'll be proofreading your editable text document for: 

-spelling
-grammar
-punctuation
-clarity
  

You'll receive:
-a copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word
-a "clean" copy that's ready to go, with all my changes implemented

Looking forward to working with you!

  -Lucy

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment