Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will provide affordable, impeccable editing services

I will provide affordable, impeccable editing services












About:

I am THE BEST EDITOR ON FIVERR.

I am a native English speaker with an English Literature degree from the U.K. and a keen eye to spot grammatical errors and awkward sentences.

I owned and blogged on a financial authority blog but moved away from blogging for freelancing. I have now proofread and edited countless academic papers, blog posts, e-books, legal documents, and much more for nine years and from my clients' reviews, I know I'm doing great so far :) .

.

I recognize that people have diverse values, so feel free to contact me on any topic.

Your $10 transforms your document to one void of:


·Tense issues

·Punctuation problems

·Spelling errors

·Vocabulary enhancement

·Redundancy

·Grammar errors

·Inconsistency

·Poor Structure / Awkward Sentences.

… and more. All of thesewithin a day or less(gig extra).

Got a special proofreading or editing request?Contact meanytimefor a custom solution. I am always online.



Cheers,

Sheila.


Reviews


ya_mixey:Fast and professional!

sheilasparkz:Outstanding Experience!

sassas482:super speed

sheilasparkz:Thanks a lot

ya_mixey:Thanks. All is perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment