Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will proofread and edit 2000 words in 48 hours

I will proofread and edit 2000 words in 48 hours












About:

Welcome to Great work for value!

I'll professionally proofread any document ranging from articles, non fiction and fiction books, journals, christian books etc.

I'll check the document for:

  • Grammar and punctuation
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Readability (editing poor sentence structure)
  • Repetition (there's nothing worse)
  • Syntax errors

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within just 48 hours!
Don't accept mediocre work , come to the professional proofreader

If your document requires extensive editing or rewriting, please message me before ordering.

Reviews


amjadrichani:Thank you

lacieann:You are welcome

amjadrichani:Excellent work

lacieann:Good working with you as usual

amjadrichani:Always does a great job, I keep coming back


No comments:

Post a Comment