Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will translate 1500 words from english to bulgarian or vice versa

I will translate 1500 words from english to bulgarian or vice versa












About:

I can translate for you a text of up to 1500 words for only 5$

Bulgarian - English
English - Bulgarian

I am native Bulgarian, who graduate from an American University in Missouri. I lived 5 years in the USA and currently working as main translator and sales manager for company in Europe. Using Bulgarian and English everyday!

100% QUALITY TRANSLATION

FAST DELIVERY UP TO 24 HOURS

Level 2 on Fiverr!!!

Reviews


anna_erishkigal:Mladen has been helping me translate a novel into Bulgarian a bit a time. We have a good working relationship, and my editor likes his work. Will send the next segment ... recommend!

mokolino92:The best buyer!!!

anna_erishkigal:Mladen has been helping me translate an epic fantasy novel into Bulgarian. He does good work, as reported by my editor. Recommend!

mokolino92:Great buyer!!! Great communication!!!

minchev7:It was a pleasure to work with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment