Monday, July 30, 2018

I will proofread 1000 words in 24 hours of your german text

I will proofread 1000 words in 24 hours of your german text












About:

Hello everyone,

I am a native German girl from Stuttgart / Germany. I have been translating since September 2015 from German to English and I proofread my texts always before I deliver them, so I know that sometimes minor errors sneak in.

So if you have a text that needs to be corrected, I'm just right for you.
I will professionally and quickly proofread any text for you

My proofreading and editing service includes:
  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Tense issues
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure 
  • Readability

Please do not send me any texts that have been translated by Google Translate.

Reviews


mahmutmonem:outstanding experience

patrickbalmer:Very good. Fast, good quality work, very happy. thank you very much

kathaa:Thank you :)

viktor_bulchak:very good ---------------------------

accencea:Good and very fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment