Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will Critique your children's book Manuscript or ANY type of fiction up to 500 words

I will Critique your children's book Manuscript or ANY type of fiction up to 500 words












About:

Hello! I'm a self published author and writer who feels your pain.

Many years ago I tried to follow the advice to JUST WRITE. It didn't work.

So, I went on a mission to find a step by step way to put a story together. I found it.

The principles of Storytelling are nothing new. All I do is present them in a way that can be applied IMMEDIATELY!

I love reading children's books, but I will CRITIQUE ANY TYPE of Fiction.  

I will NOT do much proofreading. 

This is a Manuscript Critique gig meant to improve the OVERALL QUALITY of your writing.

I look forward to reading your work!

Reviews


robinburnage:Fast delivery. Highly critical review of my work. Lots of pointers for improvement and advice on structure. Just what I needed. Thank you.

dave1974:Very good

strawintogold:Thank you so much! I wish you the best on your great story.

kirankhrodha:thoughtful honest detailed feedback, thank you

strawintogold:Thank you. I wish you all the best on this story.


No comments:

Post a Comment