Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will proofread, correct and edit 3000 words of texts in spanish

I will proofread, correct and edit 3000 words of texts in spanish












About:

I can edit and edit your texts professionally, following the detailed verification of the following aspects:
Orthography.
Punctuation.
Grammar.
Syntax.
Drafting.
Logical sequence of contents.
The service also includes improvements in the wording, legibility, content and structure of the text, as well as suggestions and comments, in case these are considered relevant.

The STANDAR offer includes the service for Spanish texts in any editable format, of no more than 3000 words. 
APPLY DISCOUNTS FOR RECURRING CUSTOMERS!!!

The academic rigidity of the revision is guaranteed with a delivery time of five (05) days.

I accept personalized offers and can attend any request.

Do not hesitate to contact me, if you have any doubts ...
I'm at your dispose!!!

***For orders that involve texts that have been translated using some sort of software, please contact me before buying, to evaluate the complexity and length of the edition.
***I do not provide formatting services.
***IMPORTANT: The fast delivery service corresponds to $ 5 for every 1.500 words.


Reviews


svetlaya01:Nice job, thank you very much!

nilcrist:Excellent customer! It has been a pleasure to lend my support.\r\nI hope to work for him permanently!\r\nGrateful for the trust in my services.\r\n

hccorg:The seller definitelty helped me achieve my goal.

nilcrist:Excellent customer! Pleased to have met your expectations. Always at your service!\r\nI hope to support you again.

sergioraurivera:outstanding work


No comments:

Post a Comment