Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be your romance beta reader

I will be your romance beta reader












About:

You’ve spent hours at your computer creating characters, scenes, and bringing life to your story. Searching for the right beta reader shows that you’re truly invested in the overall success of your novel.

As your beta reader, I will provide feedback on the following:

  • Plot amp; Story Development: Finding plot holes, bringing up questions concerning unexplained/unanswered situations, and making sure that the plot is in an easy-to-follow order.
  • Emotional Response: Identifying ways to interact with your audience by informing you of character likability and relatability. I will answer the question “would I come back for more?”.
  • Characters: Realistic dialogue between characters, character motivations, and realistic character interactions (unless otherwise stated i.e. paranormal, etc.).
  • Honesty: I will also include an honest summary/critique of my overall take on the book in a professional and helpful way.

It is important to me that you are satisfied with my work so please note that this is not an editing/proofreading gig.

I read all troupes of romance preferring YA, NA paranormal, suspense, amp; contemporary. Please message me for custom orders over 65,000 words.

Reviews


allthatisfuta:Wow, thank you very much, this was beyond anything I have expected. The reader real-time thought bubbles was beyond amazing, I didn't expect anything like that. \nIt was educating and fun to read. \n\n

lotteleewriting:Easy to work with and such a great storyteller! Thank you for the opportunity. I hope to work together in the future.

tantrabensko:This seller catches plot holes, illogic, unanswered questions and such extremely well. She cares about the characters and has great suggestions. She's a gem!

lotteleewriting:Amazing author to work with. Her works inspires the imagination and she is always finding a way to help me develop my craft further. I love working together!

noelbluered:This is my third book and third time using beta readers, and Melissa was by far the best. The initial communication was easy and she was very patient (I messed up the delivery time), and she delivered the project back to me early. Most importantly, the quality of her assessment and feedback was amazing, detailed, and incredibly helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment