Monday, July 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your content up to 45,000.

I will proofread and edit your content up to 45,000.












About:

Hello,


You don't get a second chance to make a great first impression. Clear communication is the key to successful publishing and advertising and to get this; you need an expert proofreader/editor.

That’s the main reason why I put in a lot of hard work to make sure that my customers get  perfect and unique content. I have many years of proofreading and editing experience. I can easily spot errors that most proofreaders would omit. 

With $5, I will provide professional proofreading and editing service for grammatical errors, punctuation, spelling,  workflow, coherence, syntax, and consistency for up to 5000 words. 

NB: You can order one gig/5000 words. The maximum amount of words that can be proofread and edit within 24 hours is 5000. If you have more than 5000 words, contact me first before ordering for customer offer. 

Money-Back Guaranteed.

Feel free to contact me for the pricing and timescale quote for your projects and custom orders.


Thank you in advance!
golden_fingers

Reviews


optimalgraphics:Super fast and Timely deliver. This seller is indeed an expert in proofreading. I strongly recommended her services. I am buying from her again.

golden_fingers:Outstanding experience

iamnadiaburnett:Thank you for your work.

golden_fingers:Outstanding experience

karanjakamwenji:Good quality and timely delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment