Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will critique, copy edit, proofread and edit up to 10,000 words in 48 hours

I will critique, copy edit, proofread and edit up to 10,000 words in 48 hours












About:

I'm Michelle, a U.K published Author, Pro-Editor, and English teacher. I have been trained in this field and have worked for magazines and publishing houses for 15 years and hold an M.A. in English Literature (NYU) — You will hiring a true professional for your editing service(s) online, guaranteed✔✔


Editing manuscripts, novels and books to the highest standard requires a great amount of skills and education – I have helped published thousands of books outside Fiverr during my 15-year career as a professional editor.


My proofreading and editing service includes:

  • Full grammar, punctuation, hyphen checks
  • Capitalization
  • Tenses issues
  • Contextual spelling
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Brevity checks
  • In-depth copy editing (where necessary)
  • Perfect flow
  • Vocabulary enhancement
  • Word Usage
  • Wordiness and much more…

I accept the following:

  • Novels
  • Novellas
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Erotica
  • Graphic violence
  • Cookbooks
  • Poetry
  • Horror and much more…

Delivery Format:

  • Microsoft word track change as standard
  • Clean version with no track change

FAST TURN AROUND IS GUARANTEED!

I look forward to working with you. Contact me now!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment