Monday, July 30, 2018

I will proofread scientific and medical writing

I will proofread scientific and medical writing












About:

Over 30 years as administrator in health care setting.  Great experience in writing, proofing, and editing my own as well as other authors' medical and scientific articles in preparation for submission to journals and book publishers.  Bachelor's degree in Microbiology with additional study and graduate work in Biochemistry.  20 years + experience in medical transcription. Detail-oriented and will put a lot of time into reading for understanding and proofing. Every 100 words one gig.  

Reviews


sidpeimer:Amazing service and exceptional quality.

proofmaniac:Great to work with and I look forward to assisting with future writing projects! Thank you!

kldunn:Great, she saved me a lot of time and gave my piece the extra power it needed.

proofmaniac:Interesting job combining research with relevance on an important health care topic. And thank you for the extra tip and your appreciative comments on my work!

bayoon1220:Thank you ! MOA means mandibular advancement oral appliance


No comments:

Post a Comment