Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 3,000 words.

I will proofread and edit up to 3,000 words.












About:

I want to proofread and copy edit your document!

 

I have edited 1,600+ documents and have a 5-star rating.

 

I am a proofreader and copy editor with a BA in English from one of Canada's leading universities, and I am continually improving my skills through professional courses and workshops. I am a native English speaker who can proofread and edit in Canadian, American, or UK English.

 

I have edited 

  • Blog posts
  • Web and ad copy
  • Articles
  • Fiction and non-fiction stories
  • Scripts
  • E-books
  • and more!

 

I will check for and correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, tense continuity and format consistency errors, awkward phrasing, and readability.

 

I use Microsoft Word's Track Changes and Comment functions so you can see any and all edits I make.

 

Need more than 3,000 words edited? I offer gig extras for up to 5,000 additional words (available at checkout).

 

Check out my FAQs below for information on what types of files I can accept and answers to other common questions. If you can't find your answer there, feel free to send me a message!

 

**One file per order.

**One round of editing per order.

Reviews


anamarte:Thanks again, MG! ;)

mallorygreene:Outstanding Experience!

gemeinwohl:thank you!

mallorygreene:Outstanding Experience!

gemeinwohl:Great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment