Monday, July 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1200 words

I will proofread and edit 1200 words












About:

I am a trained writer, editor, and proofreader with over 10-years of experience providing editing and proofreading services at renowned organizations like ZR Training Council, and E-Moderator for British Council.


I have been rendering my services as proofreader for college and university magazine/newsletter including but not limited to proofreading books, academic documents and scientific research.


I am also the alumni of University of Oregon, USA.


I will provide you with a minimum of 1200 professionally edited and proofread words in just ONE DAY---THE FASTEST SERVICE ON Fiverr.


My gig provide you editing all by myself (I do not outsource), Prompt replies and a complete task with you in just one day.

Proofreading amp; Editing Features

  • Syntax and Grammar
  • Punctuation and Spelling Correction
  • Cohesion and Coherence
  • Redundancy
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes Enabled
  • Improved Stylistics

All editing will be in Microsoft Word Document with expert feedback. My clients have open access to ask questions anytime.

Reviews


nukeblaster:Quick communication, hardworking and on time delivery. Thanks man :)

linguistf4u:Outstanding Experience!

nukeblaster:It is hard to found honest and hardworking person like you but i am happy to work with you.

linguistf4u:Outstanding Experience!

nukeblaster:Excellent working as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment