Monday, July 30, 2018

I will proofread and copy edit essays, articles, and documents

I will proofread and copy edit essays, articles, and documents












About:

With an intensive background in grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and content clarity, I will proofread and copy edit any piece of writing, including standard essays, print documents, pamphlets, reports, etc. Cost is approximately 4$/page, and I can provide additional feedback about the draft if requested. 

Reviews


familio:Annabell's service exceeded my expectations. Definitely recommend and will use it again. Many thanks

christinator325:Looking for a proofreader I can use consistently. I will definitely buy again. thanks!

sophiat896:She's been so great at looking over my essays and delivering quickly. Thank you!

sophiat896:She did an excellent job in very little time.

pinkorchid89:She was very easy to communicate with and got the job done for me in a timely manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment