Monday, July 30, 2018

I will proofread your novel or poetry book

I will proofread your novel or poetry book












About:

With over 35+ years as a freelancer writer, editor and desktop publisher, I can help you bring your masterpiece to market!

I specialize in


  • Poetry
  • Fiction
  • Short Stories
  • Non-Fiction
  • Genre Writing


I will fix

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Incorrect word usage

Additional editing services available including
I can check and correct

  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity and coherence
  • Passive and active voice
  • Poor sentence structure (prose)
  • Appeal to target audience
  • Line breaks (poetry)
  • Widows and orphans

Reviews


debrabspencer:The proofreading and suggested changes helped to improve my work.\nI would buy again from this seller.\n

glmorrison:Excellent buyer. I hope to work with them in the future.

magdaayuk:Excellent work as usual!

glmorrison:Some buyers are so delightful to work with, they raise the bar for other clients. She is definitely one I am always thrilled to see in my inbox. Her work is smart and requires little; she is intelligent, curious and courageous. She is open to suggestions and never precious or argumentative.

realurbanempire:Wonderfully done! A true master of poetry!


No comments:

Post a Comment