Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will offer guidance in writing personal reflection pieces

I will offer guidance in writing personal reflection pieces












About:

This gig entails the provision of assistance / guidance in writing of creative pieces such as cover letters and personal reflections.

I guarantee you that my experience in this field will give your piece the best review among your prospective employers and any other authority.

In terms of the personal reflections, the assistance will be well-thought, analyzed, creative and insightful, just the way you would want it!

A gig is only $5 and 275 words will be only 3 gigs ($15).

****Please contact me first before ordering to ensure that I am available to handle your order and confirm the price****.

P.S:

1. The research I offer is not to be submitted to any institution of higher learning, but ONLY serves as a guidance / assistance as you tackle your paper.

2. I do not offer any guarantee for grades to any of my clients. This owes to the fact that grades are determined by third parties and follows a process that I have no control whatsoever.

3. Unlimited revisions are allowed only if there are no changes to the initial instructions that were provided.

Reviews


darylscott:Delivered in a timely fashion with great quality.

jennifferwrite:Always a great experience working for this client!

noble318:The seller was really good and on time and shows good results.

jennifferwrite:I have had an awesome experience every time I work with this client. Thanks a lot.

catalina88:great work as always


No comments:

Post a Comment