Monday, July 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your book

I will proofread and edit your book












About:

Edit and proofread up to 5000 words for five dollars

Offering you a complete proofreading and copyediting service

I am a level two seller with over 200 awesome reviews and still counting. This gig offers everything you need for your document to be completely error-free.

 

For $5, your document will be painstakingly proofread and edited in American or UK English. I will professionally proofread any document of 5000 words which includes;

Essays,

Novels,

Novellas,

Fiction,

Non-fiction,

Articles,

Blog content,

Manuscripts and much more

 

Whether in American or UK English, I will proofread and edit your text to a professional standard correcting punctuation, spelling, syntax, redundancy, poor sentence structure and tense issues.

After my work is complete, you will be provided with one clean proofread file, and one highlighted document.

If the text is more than 5000 words, please contact me for a custom quote.

With over 200 awesome reviews, I'm sure my service will be of great value to you. This gig is best for documents that needs a final touch on the grammar, spelling, and punctuation. 

 

Note: I do not offer formatting or rewriting

Reviews


markus999:fantastic thanks!

proofread_book:It's a pleasure....Thank you so much!!

dingopunch:well done, thanks

proofread_book:Thanks so much!!!!

myndfulblyss:Great work, will continue to work with this gig. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment