Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will format your book for creatspace

I will format your book for creatspace












About:

If you are in need of a professional book interior designer and createspace book formatting expert, then I can make you sure that this gig is for you only. 

Childrens Book formatting service for Print, Kindle, available with 100% guarantee for Create Space  and Kindle

Why hire me for the formatting of your create space book?

  • 100% Professional result
  • Fast turnaround
  • Full money back guarantee if you are not happy

Features/benefits of my interior designing service

  • Tell me any custom size
  • Book will be approved in one go
  • Custom fonts as you want
  • Professional layout
  • Running header / footer if required
  • Much more

What are you waiting for? Hire me now and let me do interior designing and createspace book formatting for you.

Reviews


legal_analyst:Good work. Highly recommended.

crystal1011:good buyer

cnichole:Good job, thank you!\n

crystal1011:Buyer was good, loved working with them. thanks

miamalkov:Amazing experience with this seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment