Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do a solid edit of your document of up to 8000 words

I will do a solid edit of your document of up to 8000 words












About:

hello sir/madam

I will edit PDF files or create fillable PDF form using your existing forms such as PDFs, Word, Excel, Images, etc. 

Editing & modification works:
Text editing or changing (same as original)
Inserting or deleting images
Add or remove watermarks, signatures, etc.
Rearrange pages
Add trim & bleed marks for printing
Inserting or deleting pages
Resizing pages
Add or remove links
Convert office documents into PDFs
Protect or Decrypt protections

Integrating fillable form fields:
Add or remove logos
Adding fillable Text field
Drop down menus
Signature fields
Check,combo and list boxes
Print, save & email buttons

Form Automation (Cost will be more, so pls contact me)
Custom Calculation
Auto-populate fields
Show or hide fields

I have many years experience with micro soft (word,excel,power point,access).  I am best copy typing, pdf editing and data entry...

If you want my service then choose me...

thank you

Reviews


renspen:That was so fast!! thank you

sanukaravindu:thank you so much...

minnesotamark:Easy. Thank you!

sanukaravindu:Thankyou so much..

renspen:That was so fast!! thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment