Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will professionally proof read and copyedit for you

I will professionally proof read and copyedit for you












About:

Welcome to the best selling gig on fiverr!

I will use my professional experience as an editor to perfect your book by editing and proofreading, to guarantee high standards. When you work with me, you'll get 100% confidentiality and satisfaction

With this gig, I'll proof read and copyedit your
  • Book
  • journal
  • Articles
  • Blog post
  • Novellas
  • Non fiction
  • Any other book categories

I'll fix

  • Spelling (UK, US, Canadian and Australian) as may be required
  • Grammar
  • Tenses
  • Proper word usage
  • Clarity and readability
  • Restructure any awkward sentences
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency

Preferably, I accept Word documents and PDF. Should you have a different format, kindly contact me before ordering.

You'll receive two files which are the track changes file and Ready for use 
(Revised) file
Both files will be in MS Word format

What are you waiting for? Kindly order and let's get started!

Regards
Pamelapro


Reviews


irynalebedeva:Great job as always! High quality work delivered fast. Thanks!

lubosbrabec:Quick and perfect service! Thanks.

pamelapro:I appreciate working with you. Looking forward to your future orders!

capt3n:Thanks for the nice and fast work!

alexandrupatrut:Outstanding! Thank you for such as fast delivery, I really appreciate your help! I know where to go next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment