Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will rewrite awkward sentences and proofread your content up to 9500 words

I will rewrite awkward sentences and proofread your content up to 9500 words












About:

I have done proofreading for more than 3 years now, Monday to Friday for about 12 hours a day (so you can say I have seen a lot of words) so there is no way a "noodle" can disguise as "noddle" and I miss it. What I'm trying to say is that your text will be in safe hands and will be all shiny and, most of all, correct when I am done with it.


I do not outsource, I will personally read every word and spot every comma that wants to join the party when it wasn't really invited and doesn't belong. 

It took a lot of hard work to get to the Level 2 Seller, and I intend to keep my ratings perfect :)

If you have any questions, drop me a line, I answer everyone within 30 minutes between 6am - 11:30pm London time.

You will receive:
- The proofread document with comments on what has been changed + a screenshot of how to see them in case your Word does not open them automatically
- The proofread document without the comments of what has been changed - ready to print, attach, show
- A PDF version of the final file, just in case you need it

Looking forward working with you :)

Reviews


theresia78:Thank you so much!

drbazian:Great to work with, always on time!

kitebnb:Top job again! I just can recommend!

tobkaister:Thank's for the fast and great job again :-)

arcademan:Very good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment