Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will edit your christian book with an excellent turnaround

I will edit your christian book with an excellent turnaround












About:

I am a professionally trained public relations coordinator, editor, and writer with over 4-years of experience in writing press releases, blogs, columns, website copy, and social media posts,mygoal is to make everyone a great communicator by providingconfidential, safe, and secureproofreadingand editing services to my clients here.

I Will Correct:


  • Typographical Errors
  • Grammatical Mistakes
  • Run-On Sentences
  • Punctuation and Quotation Marks
  • Subject-Verb Disagreements
  • Sentence Fragments and Lengths
  • Spelling
  • Apostrophes
  • Comma Usage and Splices
  • Capitalization
  • Tenses
  • Logical Flow and Sentence Structure
  • All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished! I also use Ms Word track changes to keep track of all the changes made in the document.


*I am open to all custom orders, no matter the Word Count*


I never outsource. I will work on your project...guaranteed!
Let's get to work.Fast, affordable, and available 24/7!


Thank you in advance!
Daina Brown

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment