Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will create,format edit and design your ms word document

I will create,format edit and design your ms word document












About:

-- The Right MS Word Expert Can Do More for You  --

                    --- Super Fast Delivery ---

With years of experience in ms word document formatting,I will format your word document line by line with professional formatting skills

Hire me with confidence for the toughest and most important projects.

You will get all features in this gig:

  • Header, Footer, Table of Contents (Hyperlinked), page numbering ( different styles),charts and everything else that required for your document.
  • Formatting your paragraphs, margins, page setups, indentation ,Heading Styles , Table Designs , Borders, Bookmarks, References, Bibliography, citations, Captions ,Footnotes ,Mail merging and much more.

Page Layout includes

  • Margins, sizing, Hyphenations, columns , Page break, line break , section break
  • Text Wrapping, Image Wrapping, Image Shadows, different types of alignments.

Gig also includes

  • PDF to word conversion perfectly
  • creating and designing of fillable forms in ms word and also in PDF

110%  satisfaction guarantee!
Excellent quality is always assured.

Warmest Regards,
Junaid ( MS Word Expert)

Reviews


fjamal:Excellent editor. I hired him few months back and received a great editing work. This is the second time I hired him and he did the job very well; totally exceeded my expectation. I got what I wanted. Junaid is communicative and reliable MS Word editor.

junaid6084:Thank you. A good transaction with a repeat client. \r\n\r\n

debgomes617:yes very responsive and seller did a great job with add

junaid6084:thank you

fathi20:Outstanding delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment