Monday, July 30, 2018

I will proofread 10,000 words but if you want more than that inbox me let's make an agreement

I will proofread 10,000 words but if you want more than that inbox me let's make an agreement












About:

If you need an experienced and affordable editor, you've come to the right place! I guarantee 100% satisfaction for all of my customers and will work with you until your document is perfect

Your request can be in any category; the only thing required from your end is a clear description of what you want and when you want it. We will do the rest. 

I can proofread and edit your document in British English, American English, Australian English, Canadian English, and all other English variants.

Super-fast, super-friendly and super-cheap.

If you employ my services, you get my services - I never outsource or share clients' work with third parties.

I can accept any size project, from blog posts to full-length novels. All work is kept completely confidential. You (of course) maintain all copyright.

Editing novels and books to the highest standard requires a great amount of skill and education - I hold an M.A. in English Literature and have helped to publish hundreds of books during my 18-years career as a professional editor.

I fix and perfect

Spelling

Grammar

Punctuation

Consistency

Readability

Clarity & flow

Incorrect word usage

Poor sentence structure

Tenses


Order 4 gigs and get 1 FREE

Reviews


tereseirving:Delivered as described, great work.

website_expert2:Thanks for the order

veronamaguire:Great content, precise editing, Thanks.

website_expert2:My pleasure working with you

evelyneupton:Great professional to work with, paid attention to detail, nice work I must say.


No comments:

Post a Comment