Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will edit and proofread your screenplay

I will edit and proofread your screenplay












About:

I will bring your script to industry standards. Unlike some other services, I offer my service for up to 160 pages, more if you're looking to shorten your script. Normally, I would suggest 120 pages max, but one major studio allows up to 160, so I will accommodate that.

I'll fix grammatical errors without stiffening your dialog. I'm your second set of eyes. I'll find those invisible (to you) mistakes that you will continue to look over.

I can't guarantee that your script will be accepted by a great Hollywood producer, but I can assure you that it will come back to you more polished.

Please note that I do not re-write scripts. I only correct and lightly edit them. Please do not send a rough draft for the Basic "Clean it" package unless all you're expecting is a grammar check and commentary. The basic package is for polished drafts that you want read for small errors, occasional formatting problems, and continuity. It's not designed for a screenplay with hundreds to thousands of errors plus formatting.

I accept Final Draft, Fountain, PDF, WORD, RTF and many other formats. All orders are delivered with an additional PDF that contains in-line notes and commentary at the end.

Reviews


lamarrgray:I had a great experience. Very knowledgeable​, conscientious and easy to work with. Will definitely work with on future projects.

godislove23:This user is very reliable and talented. You get more then your money's worth. The work is careful and high quality. It's hard to find good help on here but this guy is a gem.

godislove23:good i think

sentinel3:This was a very funny script. I wish you all the best.

sboxey:Great job and great notes!


No comments:

Post a Comment