Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit 2000 words in less than 24h

I will proofread and edit 2000 words in less than 24h












About:

Hello,

I'm a professional proofreader&editor specialized on Eastern European languages (Russian, Ukrainian and Bulgarian) and, of course, English. I've been working both as an Editor and Translator for over the past 6 years both online and on-site (as a synchronized translator).

With over 700 completed orders solely on Fiverr, I offer professional manual proofreading in English and/or Russian languages, as well as translation (and rechecking already made by smbd else translation) services.

I have a huge experience proofreading&editing:
  • General texts (Websites, Apps, Games, Blogs, Brochures etc.)
  • Technical and Legal documents:
  • Medical texts
  • Literary texts (Articles and Books)
  • ...and, I'm a Blockchain technology expert (I have translated and proofread documentation and websites/apps for over 100 different cryptocurrencies and solutions related to blockchain technology)

I am ready to deliver the quality result strictly before the deadline end and the time which I will need to proofread up to 5000 words is 24h. 

For more information, check FAQ below. ↓ Or, simply write me a message and I'll get reply as fast as I can.

Reviews


faraon12:Благодарю за быструю, качественную и вовремя выполненную работу! Очень рекомендую заказывать у Миры.

ishmira:Отличный опыт!

faraon12:ishmira, thank you for quick and excellent job! \nI'n recommending to all to use her service.

ishmira:Great experience!

mariarogotskaya:Great experience! Faster than expected!


No comments:

Post a Comment